Ministry of telecom and mass communications of the Russian Federation
Moscow City Government
of Commerce and Industry
Under the patronage of:
Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Russian Federation
Official agent in China and Taiwan:
Chief media partner
General information partner:
General radio partner:
Chief internet partner
General internet partner:
Official media partner:
Official informational partner:
Official analytics partner
Official internet partner:
Industry media partner:
The construction of Free-design booths (raw-space) at CSTB show is done at the Exhibitor’s expense by Booth-contractor which have been authorized (authorization for conducting development works at the Show) by BUILDEXPO (http://eng.buildexpo.ru/) .
Booth certification procedure is conducted by BUILDEXPO after the booth design has been approved by the Show Organizer – “MIDEXPO” company.
More information, documents needed for authorization and the contacts can be found at: http://eng.buildexpo.ru/bexpo/services/terms.php
ATTENTION! The construction of standard booths, superior standard booths and individual design booths with total area of less than 25 sq.m is ordered ONLY through the organizers.
Construction of double-decker booths is not allowed.
In cases Exhibitor orders more than 25 sq.m booth and either conducts the development of the exhibition area on his own, or with the help of other companies (Free-design booth), he is required to comply with the following rules of the Organizer:
- By December 01, 2013 send an official letter to the Organizer containing the following information regarding the Booth Contractor: name of the Booth Contractor its address and contact information;
- By December 01, 2013 present to the Organizer a technical blueprint of the Exhibitor’s booth that would indicate all dimensions, including height and points of water and electricity connection. The location of electric switch-board, as well as total consumption of electrical equipment that will be used, shall be clearly pointed out on the blueprint. Organizer does not provide the Exhibitors with special adapters, connectors, cables, etc. up to the point of electricity connection;
ATTENTION! Because of the number of restrictions at the expo centre regarding the construction of individually designed booths, Organizer strongly encourages Exhibitors to maintain the deadline. A timely submission of the documents allows to apply for the booth design changing for the purpose of correcting possible discrepancies in due time.
- Booth Contractor must have a corresponding license in order to conduct the works on assembling the booth;
- Exhibitor’s Booth Contractor company has to sign a contract with the general developer BUILDEXPO LLC and submit a full list of documents requested in the agreement for evaluation and certification;
To receive the permission to carry out the installation, the exhibitor or his contractor have to provide ExpoConsta with the following documents not less than 45 days prior to the beginning of the mounting of stands :
ATTENTION! Booth certification is conducted by BUILDEXPO LLC AFTER the booth design has been approved by the Organizer – “MIDEXPO” company;
- After receiving the certificate of compliance of technical documentation from BUILDEXPO LLC, Booth Contractor has to obtain a construction permit from Crocus Expo firefighting service;
- After obtaining all required permits and documents (Organizer’s certificate, certificate of technical compliance, firefighting service permit), Booth Contractor needs to collect passes for its employees and Crocus Expo permission to deliver equipment;
- Prior to the start of the setup process, either Exhibitor or Booth Contractor has to make sure that the booth’s location is in accordance with the general exhibition plan. In case the booth is wrongly placed, it gets relocated by the Exhibitor is expense;
- No parts of the booth, balconies, flags, signs, equipment, should be outside of the area defined in the located contract for participation, from the floor to the ceiling of the exhibition hall. Organizer holds the right to request the removal of such constructions at the Exhibitor’s expense;
- The conduction of coating, coloring and dyeing works during setup is only allowed if the Booth Contractor guarantees that the technology it uses will prevent any damage to the floor of the exhibition hall, as well as to the materials and constructions of other exhibitors;
- While conducting setup works at heights of over 5 meters, Booth Contractor must comply with safety regulations outlined in the “Typical labor safety regulation for workers performing steeplejack works”;
Attention! Exhibitor holds full responsibility for the actions of its Booth Contractor at the exhibition
- During setup or dismantling works either Exhibitor or Booth Contractor has to remove the duct tape in a way, so that there no marks left on the floor. Otherwise, Exhibitor will be fined;
- Upon completion of dismantling works, Exhibitor or Booth Contractor has to completely clear the booth area off construction and domestic garbage and to release the clean area to the Organizer by 19:30 on November 02, 2012;